• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Map I am Creating - CNC-Woods
Hi everyone,

I have starting working a map of my own creation, called CNC-StoneWall (At least for now until I decide to finalize the map design).

I just thought I would show you what it looks like, and get your opinions on what you can see.

[Image: StoneWall1.jpg]
[Image: StoneWall2.jpg]
[Image: StoneWall3.jpg]
[Image: StoneWall4.jpg]
[Image: StoneWall5.jpg]

I have also made it playable for people who would like to test it out. (It is no where near complete, but it should give you a good idea how it will play.

The intended game play is Ground Units only, so all infantry and ground tanks/vehicles are allowed, although with some tweaks to the map I could enable flying units, depending on people's opinion.

The level of fog in the map is still being tweaked, so if it is too high I will be reducing it, although you cannot see it in the Editor images.

I will be adding some trees to the vehicle path to make it less deadly for infantry to run down there while helping their tanks.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1Ch2k8JxzaQc0VuU3VJMVkzblk

Any updates to the map I do will be uploaded at the end of each day to that Google Drive location.
Looking good, i'll test the Map later. ;>
Community Mapper from: Renegade X
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DaKuja for this post:
  • fffreak9999
Thanks let me know what you think
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

Interesting design, might test this today.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ryz for this post:
  • fffreak9999
Thanks be sure to let me know what you think of it

My Maps

I like the look of this!  I'll set up a quick test server sometime today or tomorrow, looks like the vehicle path might be a little narrow though, is it about the same width as the buildings?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MrSunshine for this post:
  • fffreak9999
I think you can fit the refinery at its widest down that path, so you should be able to get 2 meds down there although the middle may be 1 med+Humvee wide. Will check in a bit

[Image: Mapthin.jpg]

This is the choke point of the vehicle path, 4 Medium tanks should be able to go side by side without issue, this may drop to 2/3 by the time of putting foliage in.

My Maps

looking good Smile
[Image: archivem3sephv3yq7.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Glacious for this post:
  • fffreak9999
Updated the map with some suggested changes, also renamed Map to CNC-Woods
I look forward to playing it freak999.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gormomma for this post:
  • fffreak9999

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon