• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 Days to Die Server
IP Address:  constructivetyranny.com
Port: 26900

We currently have 17 unique players who are playing on this server.

Let me know if you have any issues connecting to the server.
Server is now updated to A11.6
Updated to A12. LOTS of new changes and lots more content added
Oh nice, have to play this again sometime..
This game is great with this new update, we need to get as many people involved, split into two factions, and see what happens
Ive not played this before but heard a lot about it. Ill watch a lets play and see if its the kind of thing ill like
Server updated a few days ago to A12.1. The server unfortunately cannot remain running 24/7 as it has a substantial memory leak and produces other strange issues with user input devices via RDP.
Updated to A12.2. Memory leak is now fixed but there are still issues with input through RDP. I'll likely leave the server running most of the time now.
Optimizations have been made to the server. Everyone's ping should be ~20 ms LOWER now Big Grin

Also, the server is now showing up the ingame server browser so hopefully when we have some people on, we'll pick up some randoms.
(08-12-2015, 09:16 PM)captainmmorgn Wrote: trying to join the server but the IP is not working Sad

Try using this instead: 167.114.209.175
Port: 26900

The server also shows up in the browser under the 'Modded' category. It's called 'ConstructiveTyranny PvE' so you can search it there and connect that way.

Let me know if you're still having problems.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon