• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Overwatch
Hello,

Who all is planning to buy Overwatch when it comes out?  We had a lot of fun playing during the open beta.

So far we have:

Me
Hells
Vertiso
Glacious
Jake
Agent
Genesis
Kevin (not my cat)
KrypTheBear
LavaDr4gon
Nike
Minji
I will get it aswell. It was quite a surprising experience, since I thought it's going to be "Another-TF2-clone", but is quite different.

Bastion 4 life btw
I am shocked that I am not on that list. You damn well know I am addicted to Overwatch.
i played for 5 mins and was bored shitless
I am interested in playing Overwatch. I tried it out a bit, was overall impressed. I have been watching it since last year.

In RenX I play the aggressive sniping role, but in MOBA games I usually play the offensive support. So if we ever did play Overwatch together I would probably support
I'm getting it.

Ps its not a MOBA
(05-11-2016, 04:08 PM)Munkei Wrote: i played for 5 mins and was bored shitless

You need to play with people you know, yo
Add Yosh
I play with a group of friends. Might join some of you guys some time if there is room. Me and 4 others already bought it.
(05-11-2016, 11:19 PM)DoctorB0NG Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 04:08 PM)Munkei Wrote: i played for 5 mins and was bored shitless

You need to play with people you know, yo

Im not sure if thats why i dont like it. I  just seem to have stopped enjoying shooters now. I dont play ren or cod anymore and i used to exclusively play those games. Would love to play a game with you guys as a big team but i just dont know about this one. 

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon