• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban !
Hello , today got banned for no reason , can u tell me what i did ? my names in game : Yuke,EKT-Mark !
ARuG Clan Leader >>>> Playing as Deadbeat 
[Image: Yw6TETC.png]
@(Lucifer)Madkill Banned you, please speak to him
For any maps that I have created:

My Maps

This will take you to the downloadable files.

bro you got banned me too XD
Please see above, also applies to you.

My Maps

@fffreak9999 can't you just tell madkill to lift the ban pls. you know yourself that we are not cheating or using any kind of hacks.
(04-12-2017, 07:23 PM)fffreak9999 Wrote: @(Lucifer)Madkill Banned you, please speak to him
he Think im cheating on under map . and thats not true .. this really annoying af , why i should speak to him and not to talk to u even u almost the owner Big Grin .. where do i find him btw ?
Madkill is the one to take the decision to ban based on his findings from a demo file (from what I heard).
He will be the one to decide, but if you wish to appeal, then after Madkill has commented, I will look.

My Maps

They are many players have the same level we got but they never got banned or even a warn . what thats mean ? this is not fair :\
Like I said, Madkill will comment, and tell you why you were banned.

I have not seen the evidence for/against you, and will not revoke a ban until I have seen the evidence or until Madkill tells me.

My Maps

Thanx for your help ! we will see then ..

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon