• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disable some mods
I wonder if we can disable some smaller (or even larger) mods which we don't use / like, for example that NPC mod.
Give me a list of the mods you'd like disabled and I can give it a go. Do I just disable them through the launcher?
Yeah that npc one is just annoying. Its no challenge at all, it just slows down progress and blocks some of the fun experience from other modpacks that were created without that NPC mod in mind.
also disable the mysterius folowers mod please,it kills me with all those useless flowers @_@
(07-15-2015, 09:01 PM)super-Kh Wrote: also disable the mysterius folowers mod please,it kills me with all those useless flowers @_@

The less mod, the faster we can connect and the more FPS we're gonna get, I believe (I can connect instantly and cheaper on EKT's modless server, that's enough proof) but yeah, only disable the unnecessary
If someone could compile a list of the specific mods to disable, I can disable them for you guys.
Awesome ill take a look when I get in if someone hasn't beaten me to it by then
that's just a cheesy way to say : I don't want to do them really,so I hope someone does them before I have to Tongue
Lol nah I don't mind , but unlike most of you lot I have a job Wink
Would you guys be willing to have other people join or are you wanting a private game?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon